Armor-Duct™ is designed to provide superior protection for direct burial applications with the flexibility of interlocking armor product.
Description (Specialty Raceway)
- Interlocking Armor with Corrugated liner and an outer PE jacket with -76°C brittleness temperature to provide flexibility and superior long term protection of the cables.
- Excellent product for applications under heavy traffic area and heavy load such as highway crossing, driveways, industrial floors. etc.
- Directional boreable for ease of installation.
- For further details on Armor-Duct™, contact us or contact your local Armor-Duct™ distributor.
- Armor-Duct™ is designed to provide superior protection for direct burial applications with the flexibility of interlocking armor product.
- Protected over the Galvanized Steel Interlocking armor is a PE jacket with a brittleness temperature of -76°C to prevent moisture penetration to the armor and the cables.
- Corrugated HDPE liner to minimize pulling friction and protect the cables.
- Designed for under heavy traffic and heavy load areas.
- Designed to resist crushing, impact, rodents, sunlight, and moisture.